If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please follow the guidelines detailed below and we will be happy to help you to return or exchange your purchase. If you have any questions regarding our Return Policy, please contact our Customer Care Department at 1-800-342-5080 or 1-216-541-8060. For warranty service, please see our Warranties & Service Repair page.
- Only products that have been purchased directly from Hickok may be returned to us within 30 days of receipt of product. Products purchased from other third parties must be returned to them in accordance with their return policy. Products purchased from third parties returned to us for a refund will be shipped back to you at your expense.
- You have 30 days to return a product from the date you received it. Returns made within 30 days of the order received date will be refunded to the original form of payment.
- All returns must include proof of purchase from Hickok (such as a copy of the original invoice) and an RMA Number.
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, accessories etc.
- If you return a product without all parts included in the original package, Hickok retains the right to charge you the retail value of the missing item(s).
- Original shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. In addition, the customer is responsible for any return shipping charges.
- Items purchased at a discount will be refunded at the discount price.
- Hickok gift certificates are non-refundable.
- When a promotional item included in the original transaction is not returned, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount.
- When returning items, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Hickok is not responsible for damages/losses incurred during return shipping.
- Hickok/Waekon reserves the right to impose a @ 15% restocking fee of total return and to limit or decline returns or exchanges regardless of whether you have a receipt. Shipping costs are not refundable.
Product Return Procedure
Please follow these procedures for returning any product:
- Call our Customer Care Department at 1-800-342-5080 or 1-216-541-8060 or complete the Returning Material Authorization Form to obtain your authorization code prior to returning any product.
- Package the product, return it to the service center address listed to the left. Please make to sure to include the following information:
- RMA Number
- Day Time Phone
- Return Address
- Description of the problem
- Proof of purchase date (necessary for Warranty Returns only)
Hickok reserves the right to update or modify theses terms of the Return Policy at any time.