Designed for use in dirty, harsh, industrial environments, Service Scope is ideal for use in installation, commissioning and maintenance applications on industrial and electronic equipment out in the field. Find faulty AC/DC motors & circuits, electric compressors, sensors, circuit boards and much more.
Features & Benefits
- Auto Set Feature — Automatically sets trigger and time & voltage scale in just seconds.
- Zoom and Pan — Adjust the voltage / time scales on live or saved waveforms for optimal viewing.
- Accurate diagnosis — View signals up to 100Khz.
- True RMSand DC Voltmeter Functions — Displays up to +/- 300VAC and +/- 400VDC.
- Signal snap shots — capture waveforms for more detailed analysis.
- 4 GB Micro SD Card — Zoom / Pan saved snapshots on the tool or on your PC.
- Color LCD Screen — Provides clear views of waveforms and the voltage / time scales.
- Designed to CAT III specifications.
- "Flashlight" LED to see in dark places.
- Voltage Input Range: +/-400V (approx. 400V P/P viewable on LCD)
- Input Impedance: 100K ohms
- Sample Rate: 1 Ms/Sec @ 100uS/Division
- Peak Detect: 2uS resolution on all ranges below 100uS
- Volt Meter: +/-400 VDC, 300 VAC
- Accuracy: +/-2% FS (per range)
- Battery Life Approx.: 8 Hrs
- Voltage Ranges / DIV: 50V, 20V, 10V, 5V, 2V, 1V, 500mV, 200 mV
- Time Ranges: 10 sec to 100uS in 1-2-5 sequence
*Please refer to the User Guide for a full list of specifications
- Main Unit
- 3' Black Test Lead
- 3' Red Test Lead
- 4" Signal Probe Extension
- 2 Male Banana Jacks
- 2 Alligator Clips
- 9 Volt Battery
- 4GB Removeable SD card with PC Adapter
- Storage Case